A Look into the Fraudulent Career of Webster Griffin Tarpley


Introduction

Like many 9/11 truth activists, I was startled and concerned in the late summer of 2007
when it was reported that several prominent peace leaders including Cindy Sheehan and Cynthia McKinney were endorsing a proclamation warning that Dick Cheney was preparing a new false flag attack on the American people. This document, called
The Kennebunkport Warning, claimed to be based on "massive new evidence" and to be of such great and obvious importance that it was bringing together peace and truth activists to rally around its alarm of impending doom. The news that Sheehan and McKinney (and a host of other luminaries) were basically accusing Cheney - in writing - of plotting this heinous deed spread across the internet like wildfire. And to those of us who had researched 9/11 for ourselves, this message actually seemed quite plausible - at least at first glance.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get this..these links lead to blank pages, with only one exception....

    ReplyDelete


I'm a part-time investigative journalist and a full-time single mother of two young boys. I'm an activist for 9/11 truth, monetary reform and clean air, water and food. I made this blog because I think the world has enough problems without false flag friends leading us astray. I hope it helps.